Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Across the Embers

so the other day I had a freakout. Partly it's from being tired and stressed a bit, and having a lot on my mind, getting antsy about life and its decisions and what I'm doing, and things being all hit-and-miss with the family... All this contributes... not that it's an excuse.
Basically this stupid freakout consisted of me feeling a bit neglected and under-appreciated when my plans went all whatever on me because nobody was doing what I thought they were doing. So I got all emo about it and when Mark asked me what was wrong, because he cares, I totally threw a fit and made it seem like it was all his fault that I was unhappy. Why I did that.. I don't even know. But it will NEVER happen again. Anyway, so that was a nasty exchange, and then Mark was out so he wasn't on his phone for awhile so I spent that while freaking out thinking that I had messed things up bad. Turns out he just wasn't on his phone, and we talked when he got back and everything was fine. I really can't tell you how thankful I am that he puts up with me. Really.


Well alright, back to work. I really meant to write some more meaningful, this-is-how-i-feel-about-life-right-now stuff, but it's early yet, and I ought to be making some sort of progress on my assignments at work.

9 days left until I'm free of freaking British Literature.(!!!)

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I can't wait for school to end. At Poetry, our Christmas Break was just a break, and our semester didn't end until January, so it'll be amazing to ACTUALLY be on a real break.