Monday, December 14, 2009

So I called in to work on friday. Took a personal day. And it was sooo nice. I needed it. I went back to bed, which I've always wanted to do when I don't feel like going to work. lol. I slept in, and then went and had lunch with Mark at his work. Which entailed being stared at by a bunch of little kids and being asked, "Are you Coach Mark's girlfriend??" with really big eyes and lots of giggles whenever I answer that or any other question, like how old am I? lol. It was alot of fun. I can see why he adores those kids so much, really. And as far as I can tell they all liked me as much as I liked them.. bar one. There's one little girl, Sierra. She's one of Mark's favorites, and she has a HUGE crush on him. So, being that I'm his girlfriend, she was NOT happy to see me. Not at all. XD. I probably shouldn't have enjoyed it so much, but I'll admit I was a little smug, in a that's-right-girlfriend-he's-alllll-mine-and-you-know-it kind of way. I know it's silly but especially since she's one of Mark's favorites, I'd rather she knew her place. Which is NOT his girlfriend. :) Anyway.
After that, went shopping, got some errands done, and did a show that night. After the show we had a movie night at Mark's house and I got to hang out with GREY who I love and miss terribly ^_^.

Did I mention the shopping part? Did I also mention that I bought new jeans... in a size 2?? I was (am) pretty darn happy about this, since I haven't worn size 2 since my sophomore year in high school. Almost 5 years ago. I feel good ^_^

The rest of the weekend was quite pleasant... errands and family time and shows and hanging out and shows... lovely :) I'm looking forward to having a little more downtime soon hopefully... But even still. Lovely :)

And I have an audition today for a tv pilot... we'll see how that goes >_>

<3

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

You sound like a pretty jealous girlfriend. I'd hate to be between you and Sierra right now.

I went shopping too! But online, and I bought ridiculous presents for my suitemates. I'm trying to decide on a time to give them. The gifts are as follows: a book on dating from the 1940's, inflatable toast, pencil-thin mustaches, a librarian action figure, a baby-shooting gun, and bubblegum cigarettes.

I also think that I'm gonna give out pictures of me to a few people. Haha, Christmas is wonderful