Thursday, December 31, 2009

Got To Give God The Glory

..and I kinda left that out of my other post. Here's the important part:

God has been so gracious and faithful to me this past year. He has provided when I didn't know how He would do it. He has blessed me beyond anything that I could have asked for, and it's still comin'! He has been so gentle and taught me so much. And He's opened doors like I never would have thought possible.

And more than anything over this year, I'm thankful for the Love of God. No matter what else happens or where I find myself or with whom, doing whatever, His love covers me, and that will ALWAYS be good enough. And it always has :)

Thank you, Lord, for making this a spectacular year! :D

<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAA - MEN!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAA - MEN!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAA - MEN!

Anonymous said...

(i didn't mean to do that 3 times, but i kinda like the effect)