Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I've decided to donate the proceeds from my caroling adventures to St Jude's. And, possibly, to people who are on my heart. I happen to know, for example, of a couple of families whose sole providers are currently out of work. I would love to be able to bless them with something that will help them out, you know? :)

Speaking of blessings, we got our Christmas bonuses yesterday ^_^ I've never got a Christmas bonus before... probably because I've never had a "business job" before. One of the pluses to working a desk job I suppose. But anyway, I'm very much grateful :) Thank you Jesus!

So I'm working a couple of extra shows, this Sunday night and next Sunday night. Betty Buckley is going to be at Water Tower doing a holiday show. I'm missing an Underoath concert to see Betty Buckley -.- ...but I'm getting paid for it, so it's all good, right? lol. :p

Can't wait to finally get this silly British Lit final exam over and done with already. Ugh. The longer I go the more I basically just don't care anymore. As long as I pass the class and never have to deal with it again... I don't care. Bah Humbug.

:D

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

For Christmas when I was in that class, we got our teacher a lil' Green Knight outfit. It was adorable.