Thursday, December 3, 2009

So. Tired.
SOOOOO so so so so so so sleepy.

It was a struggle this morning to not roll over and go back to sleep. I won said struggle of course, and made it to work before my eyes followed through on their threat to be closed periodically :/

Preview night for Plaid was last night... opening night tonight :) nap before British lit today instead of studying for quiz? I think so. Yes, I think so.

My hair is grungy today. Can't decide if I like it or not.

gotta.. stop.. dosing... zzzZZZZZzZ

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I have been up all night, so I feel ya.

That spilled milk analogy doesn't really help when the mess is cleaned up and you've got a glassful, does it? Don't worry, it made sense

But yeah, I see your point. And new things are popping up all over, but I figured that it'd be smart to pose that question at the end of "what if".

On another side of things, I got to be more reflective than I used to be, since I was stuck in my head all the time. You learn things, bouncing around in your noggin by yourself.