Friday, December 18, 2009

What starts with an F and ends with a Y, besides "Fungleberry?"


the answer is FRIDAY!!! And praise the Lord, what a beautiful Friday it is! I think maybe I will spend some time out-of-doors today. It'll do me some good :) If it's sunny that is. I've been wanting to get some sunshine all week.
I also think that I will take a nap today! that sounds abso-friggin-lutely wonderful. And I've got nothing that I "need" to get done, other than laundry and wrapping presents :)

I'm excited for the weekend. I've got so much to look forward to, so much is happening and it's all funnn! ^_^ Of course it'll be busy too, but not overwhelming. And Mark is going to church with me on Sunday for our FIRST Sunday in our NEW BUILDING!! :D

I finished the first Harry Potter book. It was quite good, truth be told. And now that I've finished it, I really want to read the second one. Like, now that I'm one book in, I feel like I'm genuinely at a loss for not knowing the rest of the series. But not to worry.. that will shortly be remedied. ^_^

what is it about this week that has taken so darn long? every day felt stretched, and by the time we got to Wednesday it felt like it should really be at least Friday. seriously. This week has just been unruly slow. It's all good though. It makes Friday that much sweeter :) (though I will say, I'm ready to go home any time. work is pretty slow today too.)

Pictures tomorrow! yayy. I hope I have my coat back by then.. >_>

Come on, weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The second one's better than the first, the third is better than both of them, the fourth is about the same as the second, the fifth wasn't very good, the sixth was the best of the series, and the seventh one is almost as good.

Also, I was thinking "Foray," and I'm not sure why that was the first thing in my head.

A poor white middle class soul said...

I'm reading the second one now, and my suitemates think I'll finish a few more before the end of the break. We'll see.

Rebekah Michaele said...

lol. thanks for the breakdown sam :D

why didn't I think of "Foray"?? :p