Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's SNOWING!!!

That calls for excessive punctuation!!!!! Yayyy!!!!! ^_^ :D XD :))) ^_^ !!!!!

and, while the ground is still mostly slush, it's sticking enough to make things white and pretty. and the flake and decent sized and fluffy, and flurrying in the wind... just perfect for catching with your tongue! I hope this keeps up all day so I can make a snow angel at lunch ^_^
Except the snow is still really wet so then my backside will be wet all day :/ ...probably not worth it.
OH, I'm so excited! I'm like a little kid all over again when there's snow.

I can't even think of anything else to blog about because it's SNOWING outside. How on earth am I supposed to get work done INSIDE? That's just ridiculous. Why ever would anyone want to be inside at a time like this?? I think I will take my lunch break OUTSIDE ^_^
Oh goodness I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I'm in a state that's ten degrees colder, yet we haven't gotten anything besides COLD. Snow would be lovely.

Also, my roommate hates Christmas music. And kittens. But he loves techno and playing David Crowder till I, despite my previous love for him, began to dislike him.