Monday, November 30, 2009

Plaid Tidings!

It's the Christmas season! yay! Finally!!

and let me tell you, I am loving it! ^_^

I got a gig running spotlight at Watertower Theatre for a show called Plaid Tidings. It's just a little thing, don't do much and don't get paid all that much, but it's something :) and I'm happy to not be totally inactive. The major downside here (besides lack of sleep and time crunch with finals) is that I won't get to see The Boxer. I'm so bummed... I can't even tell you about it. I was so looking forward to seeing Mark onstage. And I mean, from what I've heard it's going to be hilarious. I really was so pysched about it and now I don't get to go at all :(
well... oh well. C'este la vie, I suppose.

Decided I'm going to look for an evening job closer to home as soon as I finish up with finals. this is a good decision :)

No comments: