Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Don't picka prickly pear with a bare bear paw

When you picka prickly pear, just use the claw!

So day 3 of the cleanse. Yesterday was a little tough to not snack, last night. I'm used to munching on something carb-y and tasty in the evenings, you know. BUT I didn't. I had cashews and a few pieces of celery for breakfast, attempted to have a can of asparagus for lunch (it was disgusting. never again will I believe that canned vegetables taste anything like the real thing. blech) and when that didn't work out bought myself a grilled chicken breast at Cattleman's. 'Twas tasty. Then for dinner had a baked chicken breast off the bone. Not bad I suppose.

I'm still tired. I'm hoping my body adjusts soon and the energy picks up. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd slept all of 10 min :/

Can I just say, I love fun old people ^_^ When I get old.. I'm gonna be a blast :D

I guess there's not a whole lot else to update today. I've got to go shopping today if nothing else, though I was hoping to also do some laundry. That may not happen until tomorrow though; I desperately want to go to bed early tonight. Like, 7:30 early. That tends to change when I actually get there and get to thinking about things I could be doing, etc etc... So if I don't, I'll do a load of laundry and read some Harry Potter :p

<3

3 comments:

A poor white middle class soul said...

As soon as I got to college, I found myself wanting to be around very old or very young people. I don't like people who act their age, unless their age is 12 and under.

Those cleanses always sounded horrible to me. I think pigging out is fantastic.

Read that Harry Potter Satan book!

marty said...

at the risk of grossing you out, here's a link to the fruit/vege smoothie I used to lose 20 lbs this year. I think it's all compliant with the cleanse you're on, and it increases my energy

Rebekah Michaele said...

I really think the lack of energy is just because I'm so used to having carbs. And I haven't changed my regimen at all-- I'm still doing P90X every day and I haven't been able to get to bed much earlier at all. But I'll definitely check out the smoothie-- thanks Marty!

And London-- most cleanses are only about two weeks. That's not so bad :) but seriously, if you want a reason to do a cleanse, check out this website. only brace yourself ;) http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.php