Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day three-- was mostly a success. I say mostly because I bought pomegranate lemonade and drank some before I remembered to make sure it was 100% juice. It wasn't. I drank very sugary concentrate. rats. I also went grocery shopping, bought an unreasonable amount of veggies and fruit and tuna. And forgot to get eggs, which my roomie requested, so I'll probably be stopping by target today. And Hobby Lobby, if I can help it. I have some crafts in mind that I really want to try that I need to get the supplies for. I'd tell you, but it'd ruin my element of surprise for Christmas presents!

So yesterday I was driving toward Lewisville from work, and there's this guy on a motorcycle driving in the lane next to me. Only he was the obnoxious, impatient, I'm going to zigzag behind you impatiently even though we're ALL stuck in traffic kind of motorist. Then he got behind me and I found it annoying that he would zigzag all the way up to my bumper as if that would somehow cause me to move faster, when had nowhere to go. But that's beside the point. lol. Later, when traffic let up, I have ended up a few car lengths in front of him, and I was starting to pick up speed again when here come this motorcycle flying by. Only it looks funny. The head and arms and legs were not where they should be. The guy had his feet up on the back of the seat, laying on his stomach with his head forward, and one arm on the handlebar and the other down, like where his leg would normally go. As cool as this is in a parking lot, I sincerely wish he'd not have tried on the highway. I hope he didn't get hurt...

Ok I'm not being vain, but this whole physical overhaul I've been doing (I really should give it a cool name, like Project Reset or something :p) seems to be working. I mean there's the cleanse, which helps to give my digestive system and organs and whatnot a chance to flush themselves out (I really need to be drinking more water for that though :/), and I'm whitening my teeth (Crest Whitening Strips) Lightening my hair (just a little, naturally with hydrogen peroxide), working out (obviously, P90X), taking better care of my skin, staying better hydrated, and I have a dermatologist appointment next week. I've only been doing all this for a few weeks really, but I'm starting to see results and it's encouraging :) I'm pretty sure by Christmas I'm going to feel like a new person. (Physically, that is. lol)
Anyway. good times. :)