Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Like a One-Person Chat Room

Note to self: eating whatever I want for a weekend makes it hard to eat only meat and veggies again. Man, just when I totally had it down...

So much has been going on.. emotionally, and mentally, and socially. Not so much substantially. As far as physical substantiality goes anything. Meaning I can't see anything productive getting done... my progress as far as DOING things, is minimal here lately. And we all know how I'm a big fan of that... -.-

Mostly it's just frustrating when I don't know exactly what it is I would like to be seeing. If I knew what I wanted, then I could figure out how to get it. And I know some things that I want I suppose... I guess the best thing to do would be to work on those until I have something more central to work towards? Idk. I asked Mark yesterday... he wasn't in the very best of moods and I asked him "What do you want? How do you want things to be?" and he said "idk.. better." I guess that's how I feel a little at the moment. But that doesn't really help at all. If I know what I want then I can figure out how to make it happen.

Have faith in God. That's the bottom line, huh.

WELL it's the Thanksgiving season, and I've been going on so much about I want I want I want I feel I feel I think I hope I wish I think I feel I want. How silly. What I SHOULD be taking about is how I'm really enjoying this cold weather, and i have a whole collection of nice new hats and scarves and gloves and sweaters to enjoy it in, which I got from my loving and most-always pleasant family, whom I love and am very much thankful for. And I get to spend time with them, and with good friends and coworkers, and I get to spend a good amount of time (sometimes i think not enough.. and then sometimes too much!) with a wonderful man who loves me, who i know at the bottom of everything else will at least be willing to figure things out with me. And if I ask nicely, he'll give me a hug. And if I smile, he'll give me a kiss. A hug and a kiss? What more can a girl ask for? :) Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

Hugs and kisses also come in chocolate form. I prefer hugs though, 'cause they are half white chocolate.xoxoxoxoxo