Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ariele Beriyah

Hah. So that to-do list, from my last post? yeah, didn't exactly work out as planned. I got a minimal amount of reading done for class.. I still have the rental.. I didn't get home until everybody was leaving the apartment already.. the double date was fun, albeit shorter than I had anticipated. lol. Script? yeah.... not so much. We'll get some work done on that tonight.

But all in all, twas a good day. I got to sleep late, relax around the house for a bit, chill with the sistas...
My nephew is really smart. Did you know that? Like, as smart as I was at his age... though with ever so slightly less reserved behavior. (I feel like that was an awkward phrase, but I'm not going to change it.)

So I still want to get a motorcycle. I feel that would be perfectly reasonable-- smart, even. idk. I want one. It's that feeling when you thought something was going to happen a certain way or you were going to do something and it didn't happen that way but then you're still like, "well.. i still think its going to happen that way" and then laterit does. yeah. something like that.

Speaking of vehicles, I've named the saturn. Ariele Beriyah. Both are Hebrew... Ariele I find fitting to the look and feel of the car, based mostly on the sound of the name. It means lion of God, and is synonymous with Jerusalem in the old testament. I changed the spelling of course... Ariele looks more graceful than Ariel. Beriyah (Bri for short) mean "new thing". It's a good name for her :)

so today I have work until 2, work out after work (aiming to be done by 2:30, or at least out of the parking lot by 2:45) thus day one of my embarkment toward impeccable health and fitness. After that, head home & finish any reading for class tonight that I havent by that point, and Mark's gonna meet me at my apartment and follow me over to the car rental place in my car so I can finally get rid of that silly lily rental and be driving my own car :D

Alright. no exceptionally interesting thoughts today... but there's an update. enjoy :)

2 comments:

A poor white middle class soul said...

Updates are good. And I started blogging again in written form, both for your sake and for mine. My vlogs are entertaining, but my blogs are what I care about.

Rebekah Michaele said...

i approve ^_^