Wednesday, September 9, 2009

C.M. Dill

Cass wrote a crazy-awesome note on facebook. You should check it out if you haven't already.

I haven't learned my lines yet for Bus Stop :/
And basically, I have until Friday to be off-book. Good times.

worked out lightly yesterday... enough that i felt fatigue when I was done but I wasn't exhausted. And enough that I can feel a little soreness in certain places now, but I'm still able to walk :)

My coffee this morning is extra-sweet. But I'm okay with that.

You know, I realized the other day that.. I miss my friends. I don't see most of them very much anymore. I see the people I work with, and the people I'm in a show with... and I mean I see Mark and Traci and some DYA kids quite a bit... and I live with Tiffanie but I don't really see her all that much lol. I haven't hung out with Sam or Whitney or Autumn or Daniel or Joel or Ariel or Heather or Hucks or Quinton or Sarah or.................
I mean alot of times it's because of location and distance, and I suppose that can't be helped or held against me. (And I didn't even mention my west tx and out-of-state friends..) But most of it's just due to scheduling. I mean, I do what I gotta do and I'm more or less resigned to the fact that there's no way around that affecting my social life... but still. I miss my friends. Somebody want to hang out this weekend? I can put my homework off for a few hours... :)

couple quotes from cass's recent work to end this post..

"Love is absolute, all-consuming, all-encompassing. It is wilder than a violent cylcone, gentler than an evening breeze. Love is louder than a volcanic eruption and as silent as the depths of space." -C.M. Dill

"This is our essence: mine and Yours. You are a supernova of passion, and when You found me I was redefined." -C.M. Dill

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I'm finding out that no matter how great Skype is, it doesn't begin to touch the effect of having quality time with your friends. I miss them all.