Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day :D

so, today is Labor Day. Praise the Lord! I can use it, for sure.
SO rehearsals this weekend went very well... I'm actually behaving like an understudy now (meaning most of what I do is watch and take notes, lol) so the rehearsals are not as active for me as when we were doing character work. But I'm still learning quite a bit and have just as much outside-rehearsal work to do. At times I feel like I could be dramaturging this play. lol.

so today, I am
Taking the rental up to DFW and dropping it off (because all of the local branches are closed today)
Naming my new car
Getting caught up on reading and assignments for this week
Going over script and doing yet more research for Bus Stop (of course)
Hanging out at the apartment with some friendsss
Double date tonight lol

yay Labor Day ^_^

No comments: