Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The day after an unpleasant one

Staff chapel this morning.. was really good. Pastor George talked about healthy relationships, especially families and marriages. Really good stuff. I heart Pastor George ^_^

...I want to get married... *sigh*

So rehearsal tonight... 7-10 pm. First normal rehearsal we've had so far, as far as length at least. We're doing alot of understudy work tonight, so I hope I'm ready for that :/ It's one thing to read lines with someone else on book, but it's another to try to remember them while doing blocking that I've only really half-learned so far... ugh. But I'm excited to finally be up on stage and working with people. We're also running alot of the Act III scenes between Bo and Cherie.. which means me and Jon... but we're both professionals. so no worries. yeah.

I need decorations for my desk at work. It looks pretty bland for the most part. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

A Dwight Shrute bobblehead, a framed picture of yours truly, and one of those bowls full of continuous fog that makes the room smell good. Those three things will make any desk classy.

Let's get married right now, okay? We'll have a continuously long-distance open relationship.