Friday, September 4, 2009

Can It Be Saturday Now?

It's Friday. yay. that means the weekend is tomorrow, for most people. for me it means the weekend is 17 hrs away yet. And counting.

rehearsal tonight... I'm really not prepared. Hopefully by then I will be but... well we'll see. It's been a bit of a rough week, and I really did not get to do as much work during the week as I would have liked. So today I guess I get to play catch-up. yay. Or maybe I'll spend most of the rehearsal writing down blocking. That'd be ok with me too.

4 o'clock seemed to come unreasonably early this morning. I mean really. I woke up and all I could think was "nooooo.. more sleeeeep. pleeeeassse." yes, I'm very whiney when I'm tired. Nonetheless, here I is at Kenneth Copeland Ministries, alert and ready to be dishin' out some Word.Honestly, though, I'm predicting a highly caffeinated day. and like twelve hours of sleep tomorrow. yeah.

Update on the car situation: God is good, and I love my daddy, and I'm provided for :) ..at considerably less than I was anticipating, too. Did I mention that God is good? I mean, it's no motorcycle... but never fear. that possibility is still there ;)

1 comment: