Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aprils foolishness

I missed the read-through for Angels, Inc. I really wanted to go, but it was on Sunday night, and it didn't start until 11 pm. It's hard enough to be at work at 6 on Monday morning without being up until 2 am the night before. So I skipped. Sad day. Rehearsals start next weekend though, and that I am excited about.

Last day at Pizza Hut was a doosey. I have freedom now, and it's lovely :) Tuesday I hung out with Matt after work, and Wednesday I was completely lazy and took a nap. Glorious.

As of this coming Tuesday, when I get my tax return, my credit card will be completely paid off (Praise the Lord!!) and my new, strict, savings-oriented budget will officially kick in. It's not that I didn't give myself much money to spend, it's just that I'm strictly going to spend only the amount that I gave myself. yep :) I'm excited for this new system. I've got one more check from Pizza hut coming in that will kick off my new and improved savings regimen, and it's all uphill from there! There's still kindof a big dark void beyond May when Angels Inc closes, but we'll cope with that when we get there, eh? I'm trying to be trusting and not stress about it now. I need a little more reinforcement though.

So today begins April. What the heck? I'm loving spring, enjoying it immensely, and at the same time looking forward to next spring when I'll be able to go for morning runs and see the sun rise and actually appreciate all of it and not be cooped up inside so much. And not be in Lewisville -.- lol. I really am really really looking forward to moving to Plano. yay :) But more on those plans as they develop.

Nothing planned for April Fools today. I'm just waiting to see what Mark has up his sleeve though. hrmmm

This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: