Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Glory to Glory

Have I used that title before? I bet I have... You know, I lose track.

What do you call the transition between a transition and a transition? Sounds like my life, I think. Always looking forward, always heading for something new.

Well, summer's coming up, and with it changed, no doubt. And choices already. I've been offered the job to Stage Manage for Dallas Young Artists again. And I'd really love to do it, but at the same time, earning money might need to be my priority this summer. I'm not sure I'll be able to pay things, you know, on the amount that they're offering. Well, anyway. If I can't do it, I suppose it's not the end of the world. So many options, and possibilities that I've been looking at lately. What am I going to do when I finish my Associates at Collin? Well there are a few things that I would like to do. I've been looking at a few degrees at FullSail University. Online Degrees, as it were... Ones that I think would fit and aid very nicely in these plans I have in this abstract head of mine. But i haven't looked into it and organized my thoughts enough just yet to really expound upon all that. Needless to say, there will definitely be some more looking in happening. :p

I wanna be done transitioning to transitioning. In fact I wanna be done transitioning, and just live somewhere for awhile. It's nice to be somewhere instead of in-between somewhere for a change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's called the missing link.

A poor white middle class soul said...

Online classes provide very little motivation. I don't recommend them.

Rebekah Michaele said...

lol yes.

I agree, and I've done online prereq's and gen ed's. No motivation whatsoever.
In this case, though, I'd b learning Entertainment Marketing; it'd be something I actually want to do, that's actually contributing to my education. exciting ^_^