Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Naptime: The usual time for taking a nap.


Is it bad to be needing a nap at 6:00 a.m.? because, I kinda do. sleep last night was less than excellent. Was woken up a few times, and it was the kind when someone wakes you up from a really deep sleep when you were in the middle of a dream, and then your dream somehow mixes with your cognizance and everything is just really confusing and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And I was having a weird dream to begin with. I want to say it involved Mark's car being made out of chicken. Or something... idk. It was pretty crazy.

Anyway... I was gonna update about recent happenings and whatnot.. but I'm SO tired. Don't have the energy. Maybe tomorrow.

<3

zzzzzzzZZzZZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I hate waking up from good dreams. However, I think it makes life much more interesting when you aren't sure which parts were a dream.

Kelsey said...

I loathe waking up from dreams like that. I miss you. We need to hang out (minus the chicken car!) <3