Monday, October 12, 2009

More of the same(ish)

ok, so goals for the weekend were sleeping, laundry, shopping and studying, right? and a good show, of course. Well the show went really well. Sleep? check. slept until noon on saturday and 10:00 on sunday. Laundry? check. seven loads of it. still got a couple that need to be folded though... >_> shopping? almost check. got everything but the couple of presents that i was gonna pick up.. I'll do that this weekend :)
ok and studying. no check :( I still feel utterly unprepared for my British Lit midterm. It's going to be multiple choice, which is a definite plus... still though. this prof is tough, and at the moment I just don't know my stuff. Which means, any downtime I have between now and tomorrow evening will be spent reading, reviewing, spark-noting :p

I want my hair to be lighter/brighter. What do you think, lemon juice or peroxide?

well, today and tomorrow off, then shows on wed-sun. Mark and Traci and I are supposed to go to the fair today... provided it stops raining. Let's hope! and then, I had bought a ticket to see Life Stories on Wednesday, but then discovered that I have a show on Wednesday so I guess I need to call the box office and see if I can get that switched to Tuesday (tomorrow). [note to self.. call saturn dealership about plates and dentist's office to make an appointment]. After British Lit exam tomorrow I jump straight into writing my Speech term paper, which I believe I have about a week to finish, or something like that. No matter, a day or two is more than enough for this paper. My prof doesn't particularly care for me and my opinions, but she's a sucker for my writing ^_^... which is nice; it means I always have a B.S. fallback if I run out of time on her assigments. :D

So looks like it's gonna be a decently busy week. I'm gonna do my best to sneak a few z's in where I can. I feel quite well-rested now though, and I'll be able to go to bed early tonight if I play my cards right, and I can always nap during the show if I really need to ^_^

life is good. I am so blessed.... Thanks, God. ^_^

<3

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

That smiley was making me uncomfortable, so I'm glad you noticed.

I've never colored my hair. Lemonade?

Maybe I should start keeping an eye out for Christmas presents, eh?