Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't feel like blogging

But i don't like not having updates.
I want to rename my blog. need suggestions.

so, there's a few people coming to the show tonight... I'm super excited ^_^ more about post-show activities than about the show itself, but the show will be fun too. most likely i'll spend the whole time making myself cute. but i pretty much already look cute so that might get redundant/restless, a bit. lol, who knows?

1.5 hours till the weekenddddd. it's gonna be such a good weekend! show and party tonight, football thing at marks in the morning, then Bus Stop matinee, hang out with the cast, Bus Stop evening performance. Sunday church, then Matinee, then dinner with the folks, then cast party. Maybe I'll take a nap or two... but probably not. I will be sleeping in though, so that's something :D

alrighty. i'm done. gonna go check my bank account and answer phone calls... one hour to the weekend.... !!!

<3

No comments: