Sunday, October 5, 2008

briefly

i'm uber tired so this probably wont be a long post. i wanted to post SOMETHING though, jsut because i havent in awhile

i've been busy... work, school, homework, God, family, collin, life.... not necessarily in that order.
i decided i'm tired of school. or at least collin county. its a little bit lame. and by lame i mean boring. and lame. yeah. almost half-way through the semester...... oi.

lots of frustration about stuff lately. cant really expound cuz it would take me awhile to get those thoughts in order and i really am intending to be in bed within the next five minutes. the point pretty much being, God and i have some straightening out to do.

work is fun. i love my job. :D

pizza hut's stuffed crust pizza is good. the patriots are not having a good season. the cowboys played awfully and barely beat cincinatti today.
i learned a couple of new songs on beth. "Strong Enough" by stacie orrico and "Take My Life" by third day among them. i freakin love that song. its alot easier than i thought it might be too

and now i'm tired. i havent really been getting adequate sleep lately, and partially due to that my immune system has been struggling a bit today. so it's early unconsciousness for me

i promise to write something more relevant next time

<3

2 comments:

A poor white middle class soul said...

You're learning to play the guitar that fast? Impressive.

I'm road tripping to South Padre with some bros in the Law'd. I've thought of road tripping over there. But then I thought, "What would I do besides talk to PC? Is there anything else to do in Alabama?"

A poor white middle class soul said...

Seeing the Friths would be worthwhile. I wanna visit the churches in South Padre and see what they're up to.

I'm very glad that He did. As I said in my blog, He's been showing me plenty in His Word for me to be sharing.