Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pinch of Salt, Dab of Grace

so my last post was... emotional, to say the least. But i'm going to leave it up. This is my official, "i know better than what i wrote there." Actually, I knew even as I was writing it that those were just feelings and would pass soon enough.. but it helps me sometimes to spit the feelings out so I've got a little room to iron out the thoughts and be completely honest with God. So I'm leaving that blog intact, but don't read it without reading thisd afterthought, and the many blog entries accessible from this site that rave about God's goodness. because I mean, He's pretty swell, and deserves a better shout-out than what I afforded yersterday.

You know, I miss writing. I know only a couple of people read this blog, including Cass who like a stalker reads it and never lets on.. But it's beneficial for me, I've decided. And who knows, if I start writing something actually relevent to more than myself, I might even get a few more readers. :p

So today's Tuesday... another glorious day at Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you ever get the chance to visit KCM Partner Center in the wee small hours of the morning, do it. It's one of the most peaceful places on this earth. Nobody's here but night security and last shift prayer ministers, who've been praying literally all night.

Today I need to:
-sign up for defensive driving. (via phone? hrm, we'll try internet first... then phone :)
-get the cd player in my car replaced (it got a cd stuck in it.. no bueno. we got the disk out, but it befuddled my CD Player.. so off to get a replacement asap. road trip on friday, and cass just got the wcbc cd's... and I'm not making that drive without a cd player. nuff said.)
-put my dresser together and move my clothes into it... and iron and hang up the rest. (Somehow I'm not entirely convinced this one's gonna be completed today)
-Chill. maybe do a little journaling? writing? watch a movie? sleep? we'll see...

Two bites I'm chewing on today...
Ezekial 36:26 &
Matthew 6:33

good stuff. peace out \m/

No comments: