Friday, August 14, 2009

Leaving for CO tonight...

I'll be there for a week. plus this weekend and next weekend

oh boy. went to the Dallas Museum of Art last night with a bunch of friends... I'll come back later today probably and make an edit to tell all about those shenanigans... long story short, got home at 12:30 last night, slept throught my alarm and woke up to my second alarms set for 5 min before my goal departure time. funnn. it's one of those give-me-espresso-and-don't-ask-questions mornings. hah. currently I'm walking in place/doing a little dancin at my desk to Canton Jones. come on, blood flow! ok. more later. ok. :D

1 comment:

A poor white middle class soul said...

I just got back from LA tonight. I'm glad to see that you're blogging again. Mind if I hit up a few points?

I hate vitamin burps, so I don't take vitamins. If I want Vitamin C, I'll eat an orange.

Your personality is a loudly magnetic one that people wanna be around. But I'm glad you posted that, 'cause writing it out helps to clear the noggin.

I've gotta do defensive driving too.

(Regarding the C.S. Lewis quote) Spontaneous things always bring me the most memorable enjoyment. Like dancing, but ballroom is harder, 'cause it's a lil' more uniform.

We will so be texting buddies. I'll text you about what all God wants to do, so you can ask me about it later and I'll have to give an answer. Done deal.