Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm not putting things off, I'm just not getting them done yet.

Ugh. Please refer to Jan 6th's post -.-

So I know I said I'd review The Rally. And I know also that I haven't actually done it yet. I'm still going to review it. However, when I saw it, I saw the first edit cut... it's been edited quite a bit more, but I've not seen the fully edited presentation. I think it would be unfair of me to review the unfinished product. I will say that I went to see it with high hopes and less optimistic expectations, and the film landed closer to my expectations than my hopes. I will also say that Kenneth Copeland played his role exceptionally well. More to come, when I see the movie when it comes out.

So I've got about an hour and a half left here at work, and then I was supposed to go put in more job apps at the restaurants around Lewisville. Idk if that's going to happen today, for a few reasons. Not the least of them being that I dont feel or look all that great.It might just have to wait until tomorrow.

More later :)

No comments: