Sunday, August 24, 2008

and the search continues

*sigh*
so we (my parents and i) have been looking for a car for me most of the weekend. We've come across a few prospective possibilities but nothing that really hits the spot. please be praying that we find the right one soon! the sooner i have a means of transportation of my own, the easier life will be for everyone :)
i already have a name for it and everything.... just gotta find the car.

in other news, i put my posters and such up on the walls in my room today. i had kept them in a box in the attic all summer because i expected to be moving out again this month. but since i'm gonna be here for a little while now i might as well decorate. so i've got a few posters... one with all the names of Christ, a Disciple poster, one from a play i did awhile back, poster of capt. jack sparrow... a few elvis pictures, some pics of me and my friends/family, pages from this prayer manual that i had when i was leading the prayer ministry at paradigm.. a few happy bunny posters, and of course my dry-erase board and my elvis calendar ^_^
i feel a little more at home now :p

i didn't go to the night of worship at lakeshore tonight.... now i kindof wish i had. man, i'm hungry for some serious worshipping. i've got alot weighing on my mind and beneath it all, all i really want to do is have some good time with the Lord. not that i can't do that in my own bedroom with just me and Jesus.... in fact i think that's what i'm about to go do. still, i think perhaps i ought to have gone tonight. hummm :/

well. school starts tomorrow. i'm totally caught off-guard this time, lol. it doesnt feel like i should be going back to school just now and i pretty much dont feel ready for it. been awhile since i had these particular feelings.. :p
goodnight all (all being like probably two that actually read this. lol) no verse today.. go read the Word and get one for yourself. have a brilliant night!

<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you cant name it switzerland, that name i already taken....

Rebekah Michaele said...

muahahaha
its not switzerland