Friday, April 18, 2008

hello, my name is:

just a little opener, for anyone who would like to feel like they know me before they begin reading my deeply-felt thoughts and whatnot.

first of all, when posting nearly anything on the internet, i find capitalization quite tedious, and almost always forbear the effort of making sure all of my punctuation is perfectly correct. so do your best to ignore that if you can. if you can't... well i suppose you can complain but i won't really care.

i may sometimes post things from another webpost i've made, past or present. likewise, i may sometimes relate a post from a friend of mine or something that i come across that i find interesting, or i may invite a friend to make their own post on here... always giving credit where credit is due of course.

alright, so a little bit about myself and my blog: i'm a youngin, admittedly. not yet technically an adult, sometimes i feel too old for my age, and sometimes i feel too young for my life. then again, it's part of who i am i suppose. i may be young, but i have the world at my fingertips and life in front of me. God has given me a glimpse of the vision for my life, and right now i'm just giving my all to chase that, following after God and drawing closer to Him. i'd rather be passionate about the wrong thing than complacent about the right thing.. meaning i don't do things half-way! it's all or nothing, baby. and while this alot of times makes me a bit opinionated, my goal is to learn and to grow, so i do my best to stay open to correction and humility.
ummm... i consider myself a half-hippie. i'm so not about sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll.. at all. BUT i am about being wild and expressing yourself in new and genuine ways. i'm very attached to my hygene though... hence half-hippie. i'm all for taking care of yourself, and the world around you however you can, and living in peace.
the foundation of everything i believe.. while some people think this is a hippie ideal it's totally not; it's a biblical truth and that is that everything is (or should be) based on LOVE, that Love is powerful, and Love ultimately is the answer. period. As one very good friend of mine put it, "we make all of our actions out of God's love; God's love is the inspiration."


<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! - first comment on your first blog!

i'm looking forward to hearing all you have to say. you know what i can really imagine is you doing a video blog. the energy of your personality would really add to your communication. do you have a camera on your computer?