Thursday, July 3, 2008

establishment

sooo
i hink i'm gonna start doing this thing
it's definitely been done before
not exactly an original idea, BUT
i still think its worth doing ^_^

so every time i make an entry, i'll try to include a verse of the day. verse being a scripture verse, or song lyrics, or a good quote, or some brilliant piece of shakespeare, or whatever i decide warrants being the verse of the day ^_^

in other news, i think i decided that i would like to sing for a band and call it Lullaby. mmhmm.

so today's verse belongs to one C. G. Bragdon. no title as of yet

Youre so good
You brought me from my worthless flesh
Showed me to hold onto nothing less
Than all you can imagine

What I'd give to show them
What their eyes let pass before them
How your heart can change theirs
And show them what they will not realize

Your passion's holding, never
Letting go what I give to you
My worth is shown through how you
Bring out in my what's worth seeing

No appeasing truths, tell me
What keeps my heart pounding
And why your truth is so appealing
And why I cant seem to express to you

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's pretty good. the boy's too shy to publish his own stuff or what?

Rebekah Michaele said...

actually... i kindof didnt ask him yet >_>

but i will.. promise promise

and it will be published... except with music AND lyrics rather than just the lyrics, lol